Thursday, June 11, 2009

Future

What would you like to be doing 5 years from now? Professionally? Personally?
Where will you be living? What will you be doing?


Mmm thats hard to say, i dont like that question a lot... I really like actually don´t know where I might be in 5 years.
But of course there are some options that it wouldn´t be bad.. in fisrt place, in 5 years from now I should have finished the career, if I´m not dead yet or something...so What I'd like to do from there is to continue studing, get a postgrade.... One thing that I really want is to go to study abroad, and if that could be possible, i would love go to England or Italy.
I would love something like that because in Chile, Art is almost totally insignificant and unimportant in comparison to other countries, I mean ..culture in Chile sucks, the chance to live of it is even harder... Anyway I Know that go study in other country is difficult too, I guess I would need a scholarship or something like that.. mm so thats one option..

but If I wonder what I would like to do with my life, and I could choose whatever I wanted without any but , for example I would like to dedicate to music, like be a musician... even if i suck at it, the truth I would not mind because I love it .. but again I would have to say that I would prefer to do that in another place, and it's not that I hate my country or something like that, is just that almost everything that interests me is almost impossible to do in here.. so whatever ..

ok ..but returning to the option of keep studing art, here or elsewhere, the basic thing I suppose is that I would be able to live of that ..or work in something that makes possible to keep doing it, because i dont imagine live without be able to do what i really like.

... mm anyway, after all this.. I really dont know.. thats my honest anwser to the question, there is ofcourse a million things i would like to do.. but know or be "sure" about what would be, I really dont care, surprises are better .... while it is something that makes me happy , i guess its fine .. so for the moment I am dedicated to worry about the inside world of every day.



2 comments:

  1. Future
    What would you like to be doing 5 years from now? Professionally? Personally?
    Where will you be living? What will you be doing?


    Mmm that’S hard to say, i don’t like that question a lot... actually I WOULN’T really like TO know where I might be in 5 years.
    But of course there are some options that wouldn´t be bad.. in firSt place, in 5 years from now I should have finished the career, if I´m not dead yet or something...so What I'd like to do from there ON is to continue studYing, get a post GRADUTE DEGREE.... One thing that I really want is tostudy abroad, and if that could be possible, i would love go to England or Italy.
    I would love something like that because in Chile Art is almost totally insignificant and unimportant in comparison to other countries, I mean ..culture in Chile sucks, the chance to live of it is even harder... Anyway I Know that studyING in ANOother country is difficult too, I guess I would need a scholarship or something like that.. mm so that’s one option..

    but If I wonder what I would like to do with my life, and I could choose whatever I wanted without any but , for example I would like to GO INTO music, like beING a musician... even if i suck at it, the truth I would not mind because I love it .. but again I would have to say that I would prefer to do that in another place, and it's not that I hate my country or something like that, IT is just that almost everything that interests me is almost impossible to do in here.. so whatever ..

    ok ..but returning to the option of CONTINUING STudYing art, here or elsewhere, the basic thing I suppose is that I would be able to live of that ..or work in something that makes possible to keep doing it, because i dont imagine live without be able to do what i really like.

    ... mm anyway, after all this.. I really dont know.. that’s my honest ansWer to the question, there is of course a million things i would like to do.. but know or be "sure" about what would be, I really don’t care, surprises are better .... while it is something that makes me happy , i guess its fine .. so for the moment I am dedicated to worry about the inside world of every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. being Sunday 12Th July at 2.42 a.m.
    time for postings is over, I'm so sorry.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete