Thursday, November 12, 2009

blog 7 Nexts elections

So presidential elections, I have to say that in first place I really don´t like a lot the politics, And I don´t believe that any politician is really sincere or reliable, and in one way or another they all lie to people, and nowadays they are almost the same in the end , regardless of which side ther are .
One thing about the presidential election that really bothers me a lot is the election time in itself, all the money they spend on unnecessary and annoying advertising, getting to the point of being almost a harassment to people, and not using this money for things that really need fix or improvement.
Other thing that gets me angry, is when the current government, which certainly I dont like at all, starts to do finally good things for people , or at least better that they have been doing it until the time, just when the time is running out, only for people to stay with the feeling that the government was good, instead of that it was really decadent. I hate when people have no collective memory, for say it that way, its like the entire time the authorities have been disastrous and the same his decisions, and people vote for them again and again, I mean what´s their problem? I dont get it.

But anyway, this system already exists, so in that case I think that at least having the opportunity to vote, you have to do it. It is always better to give your opinion and not let the others decide for you, I mean, in the end is the person who will be "responsible" for the country for the next years, so you like it or not, that´s important, even if all candidates sucks, at least you were able to choose the less bad, or at least vote null , although I dont think that this is a very good choise anyway.

In my case, this would be the first time that I´m old enough to vote, and I´m already registered to do it. At one moment I considered not to register, because I feel uncomfortable with the fact that if you do it, then doing it always is fully binding, but after all I chose to do it, and use my civil rights. I´m not sure about whom I´m going to vote yet, but definitely completely sure that is not going to be for Frei. The Concertation freaks me out, it´s just like if vote for them would be against my own nature.

After saying all this, probably it is clear that I dont want to be a politician, or participate in politics in any way. I think it´s a world that is way too stained and full of obnoxious things.
Actually is really sad too, because I believe that people who are really good people and could bring some real positive things to society, they are not the kind of people who would become politicians, because they are unselfish and not seeking for all the power.


Maybe If I try to search for one good thing... is that at least I can be thankful, in somehow, in that we dont live in any regime like Cuba or that we dont have a completely crazy president like Hugo Chavez.

No comments:

Post a Comment